- Download the job description and person specification for the role you are applying for.
- Read the Information for Applicants guide.
- Download and complete the application form
- Write a covering letter (no more than two sides of A4) explaining why you are applying for this role and outlining your relevant skills and experience.
- Email your application form and covering letter to email@example.com by the closing date.
The JCB Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Pre-employment checks include an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check which includes a check of the Children’s Barred List.
The JCB Academy is committed to equality and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please review our Information for Applicants Guide before submitting your application.