The focus this year is Express Yourself. Expressing yourself is about finding ways to share feelings, thoughts, or ideas, through creativity. This could be through art, music, writing and poetry, dance and drama, photography and film, and doing activities that make you feel good. It’s important to remember that being able to express yourself is not about being the best at something or putting on a performance for others. It is about finding a way to show who you are, and how you see the world, that can help you feel good about yourself.
For further information please visit https://www.childrensmentalhealthweek.org.uk/
- If you need to talk or need any help, please contact your mentor, they are there to help you
- If you would like some resources to help you to express yourselves: mindfulness colouring, crafts, etc., please contact your mentor
- Remote drop in sessions we are running
- Year 9 Tuesday: 3:20pm – 3:50pm
- Year 10 Wednesday: 3:20pm – 3:50pm
- Year 11 Thursday: 3:20pm – 3:50pm