- Extra resources for your projects and day-to-day operations from students developing skills in a course relevant to your business and industry
- Allow your employees to develop management and mentorship skills
- Bring a fresh perspective into your business
- CSR impact: share with stakeholders how your business has supported local young people into industry placements, improving their employability and progression opportunities.
Long term benefits
- Inspire the next generation to work in your industry
- Address current and future skills shortages in your industry
- Strengthen your recruiting pipeline and increase diversity
- Shared value: benefits for business and society are correlated – increased social inclusion leads to new business opportunities.