- Term time only
- Actual salary £22,222-£24,703 per annum, plus performance related bonus
Would you like to work in an academy which is committed to changing the lives of young people by developing them into the engineers and business leaders of the future? If so, we have an exciting new role working with sixth form and apprentice learners – one that requires both personal and professional commitment, a real desire to make a difference to young people and the ability to work successfully as part of a team.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide careers support and guidance to all our post-16 learners, ensuring they each have an aspirational career action plan.
- Develop and deliver post-16 careers workshop sessions
- Co-ordinate the UCAS process.
- Ensure that all post-16 learners studying a T-level have the opportunity to participate in an industry placement. This will include visiting employers to quality assure placements and ensuring employers remain engaged and committed to offering placements.
The JCB Academy is innovative, unique and unlike any other school, developing business leaders and engineers from Year 9 to Sixth Form and providing Intermediate (level 2) and Advanced (level 3) apprenticeship programmes. From 2022/23, we will be delivering an Engineering T-level which will provide learners with an additional qualification choice after their GCSEs. With cutting-edge facilities, world-leading partners and genuine industrial challenges that bring theory to life, our learners are equipped with aptitudes and skills that prestigious apprenticeship providers, universities and global companies look for in future business leaders and engineers.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the HR Team by email to email@example.com or telephone 01889 506100.
- Click here to download the job description and person specification for the role.
- Click here if you would like to apply for this role
Closing date for applications: Monday, 1 November 2021 at 9:00 am