Parents can request either full financial support or partial financial support from the academy depending on criteria they meet.
Financial Assistance – Full Support
Financial assistance full support is available at the academy to support the cost of the laptop, school uniform, academy transport and compulsory school trips.
Parents may apply for Financial Assistance Full Support where:
- Learner is in receipt of Free School Meals
Financial Assistance – Partial Support
Financial assistance partial support is available at the academy to support up to £500 of the cost of the academy transport.
Parents may apply for Financial Assistance Partial Support where:
- The total household income including benefits (but excluding any disability-related benefit) is £27,500 or below.
Parents should complete an application form and include relevant evidence of:
- Free School Meal Entitlement
- Household income, which may include:
- Universal Credit
- Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income related employment and support allowance
- Full Tax Credit statement
- Any other benefit statement
- State Pension Credit
- Latest P60 or 3 recent payslips
- Evidence of self-employed earnings
- Evidence of other household income e.g. interest from savings, pension, maintenance agreement.
Please also include any special circumstances in a covering letter which may affect the decision.
Send to: Finance Officer – The JCB Academy, Mill Street, Rocester, Staffordshire, ST14 5JX
Parents not eligible for financial support may request extended payment terms by contacting Mrs Barks at The Academy on 01889 506100 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that each case is considered on an individual basis and parents may be required to meet with the Principal. Any financial assistance is provided at the Principal’s discretion.