- Finance Officer (Maternity Cover)
- Fixed-term contract to cover the period July 2023 to August 2024
- Salary: £25,926-£28,820 per annum (dependent on skills and experience)
- Full-time, 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Officer to join our Administration Team, working with the Director of Finance & Operations.
Key responsibilities include processing all financial information, ensuring the academy’s financial systems are accurate and up to date as well as supporting the Director of Finance & Operations in the production of regular reporting information. Duties will also include supporting the cashless payment system, administering the learner financial assistance process and supporting staff in placing orders for goods and services. As well as having previous experience in a financial role, the successful candidate will possess excellent organisational and ICT skills and will be a team player with effective communication skills.
Closing date: Monday, 17 April 2023 at 9:00 am
- Click here to download the job description and person specification
- Click here if you would like to apply for this role
This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a criminal record self-declaration
- Further information regarding declaring convictions can be found by clicking here
- Click here to read the Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Appointment to this post will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check which will include a check of the Children’s Barred List.
- Further information regarding DBS checks can be found by clicking here
- Click here to read the Handling of DBS Certificates Policy
The JCB Academy is committed to equality and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.