Engineering Apprentice – Intermediate Level 2
With over forty years’ experience in custom-made steel door solutions, Robust UK are the leading supplier of steel door solutions in the UK. They offer a wide range of products to suit your purpose in both the Industrial and Commercial sectors. There whole product range is manufactured on our UK site, based in Longton, Stoke-on-Trent.
There doors are ideally used for projects within the transport, education, health, housing, industrial, warehousing and utilities markets; whether it’s for a new build or a refurbishment project, Robust UK has you covered.
In May 2019, Robust joined the Novoferm Group – the largest providers of door systems in Europe. This is an exciting opportunity for Robust UK and will allow them to extend their position with the UK and European markets.
Engineering Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Diploma in engineering operations (skills)
- Diploma in engineering operations (knowledge)
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- To gain a general understanding of electrical and mechanical engineering principles through a combination of on the job training and classroom/workshop based training in conjunction with The JCB Academy
Apply for the apprenticeship
Information will be published here in late March, 2023.